Like us on Facebook
Website Design e-Ignition
- Accommodation is booked from Friday to Friday. Short breaks during low and midseason are available from Friday to Monday and Monday to Friday.
- We can hold provisional bookings for 5 days. We will confirm a booking when we have received a 50% non-refundable deposit of the full accommodation charge.
- You need to pay the balance of the accommodation charge at least 4 weeks before the start of your holiday. If you book less than 4 weeks before the start of your holiday you need to send the full accommodation charge at the time of booking. If you do not pay the balance when it is due we may have to cancel the booking.
- We reserve the right to refuse any bookings or cancel any bookings already made subject to refunding any sums you have paid without further liability on our behalf.
- We do not charge a deposit but would ask that any breakages be paid for prior to departure.
- Arrival time is after 3pm on the day of your arrival and departure time is 10am. This gives us the time we need to clean and prepare for the next guests. Please let us know if you will be arriving after 9pm.
- Booking can be made by cheque or credit/debit card.