By accessing this web site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions ("terms"), please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access or view this web site.
- The information contained in this web site is intended for general information purposes only. The Lazy Fish has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this web site is accurate at the time of inclusion, however there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which The Lazy Fish apologises.
- The Lazy Fish makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this web site, including any hypertext links to any web site or other items used either directly or indirectly from this web site. The Lazy Fish accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this web site and any decisions based on information contained in The Lazy Fish's web site are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
- The information and images contained within this web site are ęCopyright The Lazy Fish. We permit you to make copies of this web site as necessary incidental acts during your viewing of it; and you may take a print for your personal use of so much of the site as is reasonable for private purposes. You may not frame this site nor link to a page other than the home page without our express permission in writing.
- You shall not use this web site for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene within the meaning of the Obscene Publications Act or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this web site or with the enjoyment of this web site by other visitors
- The Lazy Fish reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this web site and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify The Lazy Fish against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against The Lazy Fish as a result of your misuse of this web site or your breach of these terms.
- This web site is provided to you free of charge, and The Lazy Fish accept no liability to you (except in the case of personal injury or death caused by its negligence or for fraud or as required by law) whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of it in connection with this web site. The Lazy Fish accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from this web site. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this web site.
- These terms may be amended by The Lazy Fish from time to time.
- Your use of this website and downloads from it, and the operation of these terms and conditions, shall be governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of your use of this website.
In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms and conditions shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall to that extent be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Lazy Fish respects the privacy of visitors and users of this web site, and will only collect personally identifiable data, such as your name or email address, when it is voluntarily submitted to us at this web site.
Any questions or enquiries which you have in relation to this web site or in relation to The Lazy Fish should be made either by contacting us through the Contact option on this web site, or be addressed to:
The Lazy Fish
Cumbria CA13 9TN